Heroes' Legacy Wikia
All Contributors
Aezuica
Firestar0993
Timelapsed
Vorlias
• 8/4/2015

Legacy FTW

First thread, hope it stays forever.

Remember playing Legacy 2 RPG(now known as Legacy Classic) back in 2011, still play it a bit today.

0 22
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Aezuica
Firestar0993
Timelapsed
Vorlias
0
• 8/4/2015
Firestar0993 wrote:
This is not a conversation, this a duet! I'm totally not singing everything as I type right noooowwwwww!!! Now sing with me!!!!

Ok that just got totally random. *smacks self*

Honestly, I say everything I read in a quiet whisper voice, then I'll occasionally do the same when typing, while the rest of it is in my head. Don't know if that makes me crazy, but, I talk to myself anyway, so I could care less. -3-

0
• 8/4/2015

Don't worry about it, lol. I do the same. Just wondering, what time period do you live in?

0
• 8/4/2015
Firestar0993 wrote:
Don't worry about it, lol. I do the same. Just wondering, what time period do you live in?

I live in the U.S., and I go by MST(so it's 10:12 PM for me right now)

0
• 8/4/2015
Oh. I go by Central Time. It's 11:14 and I have piano early tomorrow so I'm going to sleep. BaI.
0
• 8/6/2015
Aezuica wrote:
Firestar0993 wrote:
Lol. I'm still trying to get over the fact that they think they can run a fully fledged RPG with heavy lore, tons of quests, events, updates, patches, and expansions along with having a life.

When I don't have a life. (Obviously since this Wikia had 1 Page yesterday morning)

Yeah, that's a thing most people on ROBLOX(or any other place) don't seem to understand- the devoloper(s) actually have lifes, and won't be at their screen 24/7 to update the game(s).

You're correct. I am studying at University - and since most of the work on Heroes' Legacy goes through me, when I'm busy Heroes' Legacy has a kind of "update drought".


Most of the stuff I added during the couple of weeks after I opened Heroes to alpha users was due to the fact I was on a break.

0
• 8/7/2015

Vorlias wrote:

Aezuica wrote:
Firestar0993 wrote:
Lol. I'm still trying to get over the fact that they think they can run a fully fledged RPG with heavy lore, tons of quests, events, updates, patches, and expansions along with having a life.

When I don't have a life. (Obviously since this Wikia had 1 Page yesterday morning)

Yeah, that's a thing most people on ROBLOX(or any other place) don't seem to understand- the devoloper(s) actually have lifes, and won't be at their screen 24/7 to update the game(s).

You're correct. I am studying at University - and since most of the work on Heroes' Legacy goes through me, when I'm busy Heroes' Legacy has a kind of "update drought".


Most of the stuff I added during the couple of weeks after I opened Heroes to alpha users was due to the fact I was on a break.

I understand your busy and everything, but I was wondering if you have any idea when we could expect a slightly more 'major' if that's what you'd call it and when. If you have any idea that is. Sorry if it seems like prying- Im not trying to.

0
• 8/10/2015
Firestar0993 wrote:

Vorlias wrote:


Aezuica wrote:
Firestar0993 wrote:
Lol. I'm still trying to get over the fact that they think they can run a fully fledged RPG with heavy lore, tons of quests, events, updates, patches, and expansions along with having a life.

When I don't have a life. (Obviously since this Wikia had 1 Page yesterday morning)

Yeah, that's a thing most people on ROBLOX(or any other place) don't seem to understand- the devoloper(s) actually have lifes, and won't be at their screen 24/7 to update the game(s).
You're correct. I am studying at University - and since most of the work on Heroes' Legacy goes through me, when I'm busy Heroes' Legacy has a kind of "update drought".


Most of the stuff I added during the couple of weeks after I opened Heroes to alpha users was due to the fact I was on a break.

I understand your busy and everything, but I was wondering if you have any idea when we could expect a slightly more 'major' if that's what you'd call it and when. If you have any idea that is. Sorry if it seems like prying- Im not trying to.

In about 2-3 weeks.

0
• 8/10/2015

L2...when I wanted to play it, it was broken.


cri.

I started in L3, probably wasn't a good idea but, lolworth.

0
• 8/11/2015
I honestly didn't enjoy L3. Like the gui was too messy for me. But Heroes Legacy was perfect. L2 I remember so much memories of awesomeness... Cri.
0
• 8/12/2015

L3 was awesome when I first played it, but that was until it got released and my save was ruined. It's still a good game though, I just don't play it as much.

Write a reply...